Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/24/23 11:33am Msg #644867
The first thing you should know is what is your competition. Would you open a bakery on a street where there are other such establishments there already for many years, and how do you drive business to your new bakery?

I can't tell you how many people want to be in my space with no regard to the current market where business is pretty much stalled. Thankfully, I have a great presence in this business for decades.

The question is, can you compete with your existing area professionals?

In any case, good luck.

A lot of wineries and wine bars here, since the pandemic ended, have established SIP & PAINT bars where you can paint on easels, sip your favorite wine. The more wine you sip, the better artist you become. I have been invited to participate, but I quit drinking wine for health and weight loss goals. Does sound like fun, though.

Being the first on the block to try a new business is a key ingredient to success!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent - Corliss Reynolds on 3/22/23 7:16pm
 Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent -  Mike Goodey on 3/22/23 7:23pm
 Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/22/23 10:03pm
 Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent - Corliss Reynolds on 3/23/23 12:47pm
 Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/24/23 11:33am
 Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent - Corliss Reynolds on 3/23/23 12:46pm
 Things must be pretty bad in the industry. - NVLSlady/MD on 3/23/23 12:31pm
 Re: Things must be pretty bad in the industry. - Corliss Reynolds on 3/23/23 12:49pm
 Re: Things must be pretty bad in the industry. - NVLSlady/MD on 3/23/23 3:13pm
 Re: Things must be pretty bad in the industry. - Corliss Reynolds on 3/24/23 1:32pm
 Unfortunately not the best timing... - FeliseSoCal on 3/23/23 7:02pm
 Re: Unfortunately not the best timing... -  JanetK_CA on 3/24/23 12:44am
 Re: Unfortunately not the best timing... - Corliss Reynolds on 3/24/23 1:45pm
 Re: Unfortunately not the best timing... - Corliss Reynolds on 3/24/23 1:41pm
 Re: Unfortunately not the best timing... -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/24/23 1:58pm
 Re: New Florida Notary looking to become a signing agent - PaigeTurner on 3/26/23 4:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.