Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Decide what fee works for you and demand it
Posted by SteveS/CA of CA on 11/19/23 10:28amMsg #647161
Yeah, that often makes me scratch my head.....how they offer $50 for a one-document signing and $75 for a 175-page full refinance. They way I figure it, $50 just about covers the cost of me getting into my car and driving around the corner. So, I guess they figure that it will cost that much to get any notary to agree to anything. Beyond that, it's a scramble for who responds the quickest. Most notaries don't look at the job first, they look at the pay first. In their mind, they've set a minimum amount they'll accept and will accept that amount or higher regardless of what the job is.
It's only later, when they see what the job really is, that they get pissed off.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Decide what fee works for you and demand it -  Yoli/CA on 11/18/23 4:41pm
 Re: Decide what fee works for you and demand it -  JanetK_CA on 11/19/23 2:22am
 Re: Decide what fee works for you and demand it - SteveS/CA on 11/19/23 10:28am
 Re: Decide what fee works for you and demand it -  Mike Goodey on 11/19/23 10:48am
 Re: Decide what fee works for you and demand it -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/19/23 11:07am
 Re: Decide what fee works for you and demand it - pdl/cali on 11/20/23 2:23pm
 ABSOLUTELY! n/m - CPNS2006 on 12/1/23 11:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.