Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

My understanding of ANY notary kaw
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 2/12/24 1:49pm Msg #647745
Is, in part, a notary cannot notarize a document in which they are named or in which they have an interest.

Agree with Janet...I'd refer you to the IL SOS, or bring it to the attention of the election committee, with appropriate references and proof (i.e. a copy of the pertinent IL notary statute)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Question for article on candidate for judge in Chicago - Carlos Ballesteros on 2/11/24 8:20pm
 Re: Question for article on candidate for judge in Chicago -  JanetK_CA on 2/12/24 4:31am
 My understanding of ANY notary kaw - Linda_H/FL on 2/12/24 1:49pm
 Re: Question for article on candidate for judge in Chicago -  Expeditor on 2/15/24 12:48pm
 Re: Question for article on candidate for judge in Chicago -  Yoli/CA on 2/16/24 10:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.