Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sign On the X - Edocs
Posted by Lola - CA Notary of ? on 4/26/05 3:59pm Msg #34117
I am curious as to how Sign on the X completes their e-mail document appointments.

I have been doing e-doc closings for numerous signing companies and always seem to have a problem with the way that other signing companies send them. Sometimes it's a doc reader problem (I'm currently building my database of print drivers) but the majority of the time it seems to be a Signing Company problem. I have heard that Sign on the X has discovered a way to stream line the process and am interested in knowing more about it to try and help myself in the field. Apparently they use a web site that automatically will print any type of document uploaded on to that site, automatically determining what size paper each document should be printed on - cutting down on human error. I've also heard that this site makes it so that we, as signing agents, do not need to download thousands of programs in order to print out these e-mail documents.

I have registered to be a signing agent with Sign on the X (anyone have any helpful feedback for me regarding this company?) but have yet to receive a reply from them.

Any feedback re: the way this company handles their e-mail documents would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Lola - Notary in CA
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sign On the X - Edocs - Lola - CA Notary on 4/26/05 3:59pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Indiana Notary on 4/26/05 4:04pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - MaggieMae_CA on 4/26/05 4:27pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Roger/OH on 4/26/05 6:03pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Anonymous on 4/26/05 6:04pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Rita-CA on 4/26/05 6:17pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Forest on 4/26/05 8:11pm
 Hey Rita - Roger/OH on 4/26/05 11:41pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Lola - Notary in CA on 4/27/05 10:52am
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - MaggieMae_CA on 4/27/05 10:55am
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs - Monica - FL on 4/28/05 7:23pm
 Re: Sign On the X - Edocs. Email me -  ERNA_CA on 4/28/05 7:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.