Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Nations Direct
Posted by HL in PA of ? on 4/29/05 7:31am Msg #34801
I have did 2 closings for them. Both of which they offered $40 and I practically laughed in the girls ear. I told her what my fee was and otherwise it wasn't worth my time. Both times they said they would have to call me back to okay the fee I gave them. I thought I wouldn't hear back from them but I did. I just think we have to stand up for ourselves more and maybe we won't get taking advantage of as often. Anyone who accepted a $40 job is robbing themselves, not understanding the value of their time and also definitely not helping this industry.

Now, I'm waiting for both payments that should be in my mail box any day. They pay by the end of the next month that the closing occured. So for end of March, payments should be expected by end of April. That however...is also enough to make you want to say "NO" especially when they are getting some people for only $40 and also want you to have all kind of fax backs.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Nations Direct - MsRobbo on 4/28/05 4:17pm
 Re: Nations Direct - adrock_fl on 4/28/05 8:17pm
 Nations Direct - Don No CA on 4/28/05 9:56pm
 Re: Nations Direct - John-CA on 4/28/05 10:05pm
 Re: Nations Direct - Don No CA on 4/28/05 10:13pm
 Re: Nations Direct -  John_NY on 4/28/05 11:02pm
 Re: Nations Direct - HL in PA on 4/29/05 7:31am
 Re: Nations Direct - Anonymous on 10/9/05 1:36pm
 Re: Ms. Robbo's Comments - John Dough on 10/12/05 3:42pm
 Re: Ms. Robbo's Comments - Anonymous on 10/12/05 10:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.