Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

digital camera
Posted by missyNV of ? on 5/15/05 8:54am Msg #37899

Sorry, if I have upset anyone by asking a question that might have been posted already, but I felt that I wasn't getting what I really wanted to know out of the other previous posts. Keep in mind that sometimes that there are new people on the board with new insights on subjects. So maybe the guy who is notary/camera geek wasn't on that day. Technology does change.

I had read the previous post, but I guess I am so clueless about cameras I just wanted to ask again, all that pixel stuff confuses me. I really don't want to take pictures of everyones ID, only in case they have forgotten to do it themselves, and only if they don't care if I do it. I just didn't want to spend a lot of money on it.

I like the idea of maybe a cell phone taking good enough photos to suffice. Brenda, the magnifying glass might come in handy also for people who forgot their glasses. So, that might be a good investment in its own.

Thank you, Joan for your idea also. I will check that out . Thats seems like a great deal.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 digital camera - MissyNV on 5/14/05 10:34pm
 Photos of IDs - Ernest_CT on 5/14/05 10:43pm
 Re: digital camera -  BrendaTX on 5/14/05 11:41pm
 As always, well said, Brenda! n/m - Ernest_CT on 5/14/05 11:43pm
 Re: digital camera -  CarolynCO on 5/15/05 12:00am
 Make sure it has MACRO mode - Joan-OH on 5/15/05 12:32am
 digital camera - missyNV on 5/15/05 8:54am
 Re: digital camera - Gerry_VT on 5/15/05 9:10am
 Re: digital camera -  CarolynCO on 5/15/05 11:15am
 I agree with Carolyn. - Sylvia_FL on 5/15/05 12:09pm
 Re: digital camera - Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 5/15/05 9:26am
 Great idea n/m - MissyNV on 5/15/05 10:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.