Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: "I am the chosen one"
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 8/23/19 5:00pm Msg #72802
"The word reporter is mentioned 52 times."

And some of the questions were cut off, and some he ignored, and some were asked twice, and some he didn't give a coherent answer to. I don't recall other presidents relying more on press "gaggles" than press conferences and regular press briefings, but you're never going to get substantive answers to questions when you've got two dozen reporters shouting them at you. He didn't actually answer 40 questions in 40 minutes.

I don't know if you heard, but his latest press secretary (who has never given a press briefing) has resigned. Seems she had a problem in her past couple of jobs - plagiarism and a couple of DUIs, among other things - problems that were not surfaced during whatever minimal vetting process they use before hiring someone. Only the best people...
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/21/19 4:42pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - bagger on 8/22/19 8:59am
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/22/19 7:06pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - bagger on 8/23/19 6:29am
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/23/19 5:00pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - bagger on 8/30/19 1:05pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/31/19 7:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.