Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Definition of main stream news vs mainstream media?
Posted by ArtG/KS of KS on 1/24/21 8:57am Msg #77736
Your question is rhetorical. If you know the difference between what is truth and what is not truth, then my answer would be useful. But if your are already opinionated, my "suggestion" would be useless. If you understand research, empirical research, if you understand ethics and the desire for truth, you will attain it yourself. You will be able to identify truth through research. But if everything in life to you is opinion, you will never find what is truth.

I have myasthenia gravis. Its a fluctuating symptom disease. Therefore some will say, "Oh he is fine today". Then a few days later I could be on my back in the hospital undergoing immunoglobulin infusion to get my strength up enough for me to do menial tasks. But the truth is, this is a disease that medical science over 50 years cannot cure. It can only treat the symptoms.
Our society has dumped truth for opinion in many ways for self convenience. Which camp are you in?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 I watch very little "main stream" news. - ArtG/KS on 1/19/21 3:59pm
 Well said. PBS news probably as close as you get n/m - Luckydog on 1/19/21 7:18pm
 cSPAN is unbiased. National news not so much n/m - jnew on 1/20/21 8:39am
 Re: cSPAN is unbiased. National news not so much -  Mike Goodey on 1/20/21 6:57pm
 Re: cSPAN is unbiased. National news not so much - bagger on 1/22/21 10:57am
 Definition of main stream news vs mainstream media? -  sigtogo/OR on 1/21/21 2:09pm
 Re: Definition of main stream news vs mainstream media? - ArtG/KS on 1/22/21 12:32am
 Re: Definition of main stream news vs mainstream media? - shooterclay on 1/23/21 9:54pm
 Re: Definition of main stream news vs mainstream media? - ArtG/KS on 1/24/21 8:57am
 Re: Definition of main stream news vs mainstream media? - shooterclay on 1/24/21 10:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.