Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 3/28/21 4:49pm Msg #78233
Ted Cruz was one of those who tried to overturn a free and fair election. There was no border wall being built - the money was spent to repair existing sections, NOT build a new wall or extend the old one. So what exactly was it you think was working?

The surge in migrants we're seeing now started in August or September of last year - on Trump's watch. The difference is that his policy was to let them sit and starve on the other side of the border. But you're right - Biden now owns the problem, and it's up to him to fix it. And the idea that Biden invited them to come is another lie - he didn't, and families arriving at the border are being turned back. The problem is what to do with the minor children arriving at the border unaccompanied.

As for allowing groups to go to the polls to hand out food and water, I have absolutely no problem with that. If volunteers want to hand out food and water to people waiting in line for hours in order to vote, I'm all for it. I'm also all for supplying rides to the polls for those who don't have transportation. Those are acts of kindness, and acts of true patriotism - supporting those who are exercising one of the basic rights of citizenship, the right to vote.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This is disturbing... - MikeC/TX on 3/27/21 6:13pm
 Re: This is disturbing... - shooterclay on 3/27/21 7:05pm
 Re: This is disturbing... - MikeC/TX on 3/27/21 7:15pm
 Re: This is disturbing... - shooterclay on 3/30/21 9:21pm
 The US SUN? I have a better article for you - Luckydog on 3/27/21 7:51pm
 Re: The US SUN? I have a better article for you - MikeC/TX on 3/27/21 11:29pm
 DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border - Luckydog on 3/27/21 8:00pm
 Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border - MikeC/TX on 3/27/21 11:43pm
 Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border - Luckydog on 3/28/21 12:12pm
 Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border - MikeC/TX on 3/28/21 4:49pm
 You said there were never any caravans, did you change? - Luckydog on 3/28/21 6:56pm
 Re: You said there were never any caravans, did you change? - MikeC/TX on 3/31/21 5:28pm
 Master of deflection once again n/m - Luckydog on 3/31/21 8:47pm
 Re: Master of deflection once again - MikeC/TX on 4/1/21 4:36pm
 Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border -  JanetK_CA on 3/29/21 4:54pm
 Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border - Luckydog on 3/30/21 6:51pm
 Re: DONALD Trump may soon visit the Mexico border - shooterclay on 3/30/21 10:19pm
 PS Deflection - Luckydog on 3/28/21 12:21pm
 Re: PS Deflection - MikeC/TX on 3/28/21 5:00pm
 Re: PS Deflection - Luckydog on 3/28/21 6:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.