Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Let's all get on the same page, please.
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 4/18/21 6:42pm Msg #78409
You claim that the GA law "makes it harder for people to vote". Since providing you links addressing exactly what the actual law does/doesn't do doesn't seem to help with those who wish to continue to believe the Democratic talking points lies, regardless of actual proof to the contrary being spoon fed to them (having the same trouble with friends in person as well), I must be missing something in the new law that you have obviously seen.

So we are all on the same page and are actually discussing the same issue(s), would you please give specific things in the law that "makes it harder for people to vote"? That way we can actually address the issues you have with the law, instead of seemingly playing this game of political telephone which appears to have us talking about two different things, thus, neither side being right or wrong because we are not talking about the same thing.

This isn't trying to pick a fight with you, Mike, this is trying to ensure that we are discussing the same topic instead of what seems to be just talking past each one another.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 discrimination for minority voters - Luckydog on 4/7/21 10:47pm
 Good Points - Moneyman/TX on 4/9/21 8:11am
 Re: Good Points -  Mike Goodey on 4/9/21 12:20pm
 I heard something funny last week - Luckydog on 4/11/21 12:54pm
 Re: I heard something funny last week -  Mike Goodey on 4/12/21 1:28am
 Re: I heard something funny last week - Luckydog on 4/12/21 11:46am
 Re: discrimination for minority voters - MikeC/TX on 4/13/21 12:23am
 Re: discrimination for minority voters - Luckydog on 4/13/21 1:32pm
 Re: discrimination for minority voters - MikeC/TX on 4/18/21 1:01am
 Re: discrimination for minority voters -  Mike Goodey on 4/16/21 12:28am
 Re: discrimination for minority voters - bagger on 4/16/21 12:23pm
 Re: discrimination for minority voters - Luckydog on 4/16/21 8:15pm
 Let's all get on the same page, please. - Moneyman/TX on 4/18/21 6:42pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.