Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Stepping back for a while
Posted by anotaryinva of VA on 6/18/21 6:50pm Msg #78883
Good for you!

I live 20 miles from the Capitol and agree things are out of hand, not just here but across the country. I live in Loudoun County, a hyper political county, which if you watch the news is starting to fight back against the left wing progressive agenda that seems to be rampet in our country.

Drive one hour away from any city and you will see the tide is starting to change. The inter cities are happy with the $$$$$ coming their way but others not so much. You can push people only so far before there is backlash.

Since March, I have been in CA, North Carolina, FLorida, NY, Kansas, and Italy and everywhere in between. The distain for what our country is becoming is apparent in all of those places…yes even CA, Sonoma and Santa Barbara were residents are getting out as quick as they can.

Again, good for you taking a break.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Stepping back for a while - MikeC/TX on 6/18/21 6:30pm
 Re: Stepping back for a while - anotaryinva on 6/18/21 6:50pm
 Re: Stepping back for a while - SC/CA on 6/18/21 7:51pm
 Re: Stepping back for a while - Luckydog on 6/18/21 9:20pm
 Best wishes to you Mike...gonna miss you - Linda_H/FL on 6/19/21 6:07am
 Re: Stepping back for a while - HisHughness on 6/20/21 12:07pm
 Re: Just Politics is going to be pretty mundane - Carolyn Bodley on 6/21/21 9:21am
 Re: Just Politics is going to be pretty mundane - Luckydog on 6/21/21 11:20am
 Re: Just Politics is going to be pretty mundane - SC/CA on 6/21/21 12:47pm
 Re: Stepping back for a while - bagger on 6/22/21 9:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.