Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Another DeSantis statement that makes you go "hmmm"
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 1/9/22 9:04pm Msg #80172
That's because we have 8-hour lines for people to get a test to return home, get on a plane, for employment. If you are sick and only sick people in line, there wouldn't be long lines and people can get treated and go home, wait it out. I can't imagine feeling lousy and sitting in my car for 8 hours for a test to tell me I am sick when I already know it. On the other side, I can imagine wasting my entire day to get a test when I know I am fine, and being around others who are possibly sick.

We were down to less than a 5% positivity rate before Thanksgiving, and now are climbing again. People weren't being tested, there were no lines, doses went bad, that's how well FL was doing back then. Now that everyone and their mother came here for the holidays we have a much higher rate and long lines again.

Sitting 6-8 hour in a car line and being tested really does what? Even if you have it and don't know it, people here are not quarantining, staying home, still going to the store... it's ridiculous. all control is lost, seriously, and every man for themselves. Get vaxxed, get boosted, stay away from mass crowds, at some point people need to take individual responsibility for their actions. Not Biden, not Trump, not any Governor is going to fix covid, it's up to us.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Another DeSantis statement that makes you go "hmmm" - MikeC/TX on 1/8/22 5:45pm
 Re: Another DeSantis statement that makes you go "hmmm" - Luckydog on 1/9/22 9:04pm
 Re: Another DeSantis statement that makes you go "hmmm" - MikeC/TX on 1/10/22 6:13pm
 Re: Another DeSantis statement that makes you go "hmmm" - Luckydog on 1/11/22 10:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.