Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist)
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 1/6/23 4:53pm Msg #82246
I won't defend Cori Bush (or anyone who supports de-funding the police, or who uses that terrible slogan), nor do I believe she's representative of the majority of the Democratic Party. But Congressman Donalds has so far served ONE term in the House. I'm hard-pressed to come up with any sensible explanation for why he would have been selected as an alternative *leader* for House Republicans. Seems to me that a starting point for choosing a leader would be a good amount of experience in how things are done there - and many dozens of other GOP members have significantly more experience than he does.

Naturally, I'd have a whole lot of other criteria I'd want to see, as well, but clearly the current House GOP members have a different set of qualifications in mind... unless Donalds was never seriously considered a viable candidate and his nomination was just a stunt. It does make one wonder...
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - Moneyman/TX on 1/6/23 10:30am
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - PaigeTurner on 1/6/23 3:27pm
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - MikeC/TX on 1/6/23 5:37pm
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - Moneyman/TX on 1/7/23 4:10am
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - PaigeTurner on 1/8/23 5:34pm
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) -  JanetK_CA on 1/6/23 4:53pm
 It seems he is more qualified than the Dems & media present - Moneyman/TX on 1/7/23 4:31am
 Re: It seems he is more qualified than the Dems & media present -  JanetK_CA on 1/7/23 4:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.