Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

It seems he is more qualified than the Dems & media present
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 1/7/23 4:31am Msg #82251
He has actually been in politics a lot longer than just his one term in the US Congress would suggest. He seems to have been a successful, & well respected, politician and leader, from what I have read about him so far (not just from the link below).

It also seems that he is actually far more qualified for the job than most people believe, or want to believe in the media and Dems cases. Obviously, he is not going to get the job now, but after learning more about him, I kinda wished he had. What probably should have been hashed out behind closed doors wasn't and the end result this time around will be basically a paper figure that is so weak in power as to not be a real effective Speaker of the House, as the position was meant to be.

We shouldn’t forget that Senator Obama was also only a one-term U.S. Senator before he leapfrogged past applying for any Senate leadership job and applied for, and won, the job for the highest office in the land. The media and political opponents have never really been known for actually giving the public a true picture of any Republican’s qualifications.

http://www.byrondonalds.com/about

I agree with you that Cori Bush is not representative of the entire Democratic Party, which is why I used the qualifier "certain Democrats". I do think there is a large number within that party that think like her, but as with everything, there are also some who do not. I believe I saw that a couple of them did call her out for her comments.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - Moneyman/TX on 1/6/23 10:30am
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - PaigeTurner on 1/6/23 3:27pm
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - MikeC/TX on 1/6/23 5:37pm
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - Moneyman/TX on 1/7/23 4:10am
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) - PaigeTurner on 1/8/23 5:34pm
 Re: What a class act she is :-\ (no, she is a racist) -  JanetK_CA on 1/6/23 4:53pm
 It seems he is more qualified than the Dems & media present - Moneyman/TX on 1/7/23 4:31am
 Re: It seems he is more qualified than the Dems & media present -  JanetK_CA on 1/7/23 4:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.