Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 7/3/23 9:02am Msg #83012
I think that is your opinion. Abortion, I give you that but don't forget, there are a lot of women pro-life out there as well. That's just not a FL thing, it's sweeping the country.
You don't have to have social grace to accomplish things, in fact, it's better you don't. What military general has social grace? That's just an example.
There are a few things I don't care for in DeSantis as well, but overall, he's a go-getter and not scared to take on the challenges his predecessors ignored. I would like to see his long-term plan on all the things he has started and what the end game is. There is always a consequence to actions and without seeing this to the end and how it fits into our future, it's sort of a crap shoot starting a war and letting the ball drop where it will or leaving the problem to the next guy to clean up.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - sigtogo/OR on 6/26/23 9:28pm
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - PaigeTurner on 6/27/23 2:38pm
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - MikeC/TX on 6/27/23 3:47pm
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - PaigeTurner on 6/28/23 11:10am
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - MikeC/TX on 6/28/23 4:21pm
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - PaigeTurner on 7/1/23 2:19pm
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - MikeC/TX on 7/2/23 5:13pm
 Re: Trump divert donations for campaign to legal fees - PaigeTurner on 7/3/23 9:02am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.