Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 7/16/23 9:33am Msg #83029
http://tinyurl.com/nhkfvsez

"The U.N. Is Planning To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers With Biden’s Support"
By: Justin Haskins
July 04, 2023

The proposal might be the biggest attempted power grab in the history of the United Nations. ...
In September 2024, less than two months before the next U.S. presidential election, the United Nations will host a landmark “Summit of the Future,” where member nations will adopt a Pact for the Future. The agreement will solidify numerous policy reforms offered by the U.N. over the past two years as part of its sweeping Our Common Agenda platform.

Although there are numerous radical proposals included in the agenda, perhaps none are more important than the U.N. plan for a new “emergency platform,” a stunning proposal to give the U.N. significant powers in the event of future “global shocks,” such as another worldwide pandemic.

Many of the details of the U.N. emergency platform were laid out in a March 2023 policy paper titled “Strengthening the International Response to Complex Global Shocks — An Emergency Platform.” In the paper, the U.N. secretary-general writes, “I propose that the General Assembly provide the Secretary-General and the United Nations system with a standing authority to convene and operationalize automatically an Emergency Platform in the event of a future complex global shock of sufficient scale, severity and reach.”

Once triggered, the emergency platform would give the U.N. the ability to “actively promote and drive an international response that places the principles of equity and solidarity at the centre of its work.” The U.N. would bring together the “stakeholders” of the world, including academics, governments, private sector actors, and “international financial institutions” to ensure there is a unified, global response to the crisis.

The emergency platform would also give the United Nations the power to “Ensure that all participating actors make commitments that can contribute meaningfully to the response and that they are held to account for delivery on those commitments.”

In other words, the United Nations would be given unprecedented authority over the public and private sectors of huge swaths of the world, all in the name of battling a yet unknown crisis.

It Gets Worse
< to continue reading http://tinyurl.com/nhkfvsez >

The whole article is approx. a 4 min read, I only pasted the first part to give an idea of what the post is about. When the writer says "It Gets Worse", it really does.
Remember, just as with laws passed in the U.S., it isn't what the intent was to be so much as what the actual law says (how it is written), or what powers it gives to whom, treaties are the same way.

Political party's aside, ANY president willing to back any effort to give anyone, or any organization, authority over the U.S., its citizens, and private businesses in the U.S., should be a concern to every American, imo.

After 5 years of the Democrats being upset and willing to tear apart the country over just the thought of Russia having any influence over the U.S. (via the 100% proven fake "Russia, Russia, Russia" hoax), I honestly do not understand how it is that not a single one has raised a question regarding this issue concerning the U.N. It is not as if the U.N. is exactly hiding what it is tying to do.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers - Moneyman/TX on 7/16/23 9:33am
 Garbage in, garbage out. Highly biased, unreliable sources - sigtogo/OR on 7/18/23 9:38pm
 "otherwise, I have no time for your posts." - Linda_H/FL on 7/19/23 8:56am
 Re: "otherwise, I have no time for your posts." - bagger on 7/20/23 5:33am
 Bingo! n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 8:43am
 LOL -- Right! n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 8:42am
 Only biased in your mind because you are unwilling to - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 9:02am
 Re: Only biased in your mind because you are unwilling to n/m - sigtogo/OR on 7/20/23 10:46pm
 Wrong! I posted 4 links. You want me to disprove your - sigtogo/OR on 7/20/23 10:57pm
 Again, argue against the information not the company - Moneyman/TX on 7/25/23 1:32am
 Re: Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers - jnew on 7/19/23 4:06pm
 Re: Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 8:44am
 Does it? Apply bias busters provided and provide some proof n/m - sigtogo/OR on 7/20/23 10:59pm
 For some, no amount of actual proof would persuade. - Moneyman/TX on 7/25/23 1:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.