Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Again, argue against the information not the company
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 7/25/23 1:32am Msg #83046
If the sources are as bad as you think, then it should be easy for you to locate evidence that counters the information presented. If you can't find anything that backs up claims that the info is incorrect, then maybe it might not be as incorrect as you think, regardless of the source.

"The only sources worth looking at are nationally recognized news outlets that are centrist as possible in bias."

It really is cute that you actually believe their are very many "nationally recognized news outlets" that are anywhere close to being "centrist" today; 20 years ago, sure, I think we could find more than a couple, but today, you would be lucky to find even a couple. Besides, I thought ABC was one of those "credible" sources people of a certain political ideology supported? Also, you will find more local sources, regardless of station affiliation, to be closer to being "centrist", or at least only leaning right or left, when compared to the national bunch.

You want to complain about where the information comes from rather than use any critical thinking skills to decide if the information is, or is not, truthful; that would require effort on your part to spend five minutes, or less, running a few internet searches and reading different opinions. What you fail to understand is that the far left media will not report on certain issues at all while at the same time the far right media will not report on certain other issues.

You keep claiming that the facts presented in the links I provided are not true, but you have not been able to produce a single shred of evidence that backs up your biased view claim. I'm willing to be shown to have presented incorrect information, you just can't seem to produce anything that shows that, other than your own dislike of "sources", as a whole. That's not arguing any logical or balanced viewpoint.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers - Moneyman/TX on 7/16/23 9:33am
 Garbage in, garbage out. Highly biased, unreliable sources - sigtogo/OR on 7/18/23 9:38pm
 "otherwise, I have no time for your posts." - Linda_H/FL on 7/19/23 8:56am
 Re: "otherwise, I have no time for your posts." - bagger on 7/20/23 5:33am
 Bingo! n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 8:43am
 LOL -- Right! n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 8:42am
 Only biased in your mind because you are unwilling to - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 9:02am
 Re: Only biased in your mind because you are unwilling to n/m - sigtogo/OR on 7/20/23 10:46pm
 Wrong! I posted 4 links. You want me to disprove your - sigtogo/OR on 7/20/23 10:57pm
 Again, argue against the information not the company - Moneyman/TX on 7/25/23 1:32am
 Re: Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers - jnew on 7/19/23 4:06pm
 Re: Biden Supports U.N. Plan To Seize Global ‘Emergency’ Powers - Moneyman/TX on 7/20/23 8:44am
 Does it? Apply bias busters provided and provide some proof n/m - sigtogo/OR on 7/20/23 10:59pm
 For some, no amount of actual proof would persuade. - Moneyman/TX on 7/25/23 1:42am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.