Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: funny story.....
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 4/20/19 6:43pm Msg #31093
I don't think the post is going to be censored - it's pretty funny.

What people who have pets sometimes don't understand about people who are allergic to their pets is that they can't just put the pets in another room and the problem is solved- the pets are rubbing the furniture and shedding all over the house, and that's what triggers the allergic reaction.

Just recently heard a comedy routine where the comedian said she had a friend who just got a dog, but the comedian was allergic to dogs. Her friend said, come over any way; I'll put the dog in the other room, and you'll never see him.

Is that how it works? I just spent $400 for an epi pen, and all I really need is a blindfold?
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 What is it with dog owners? - BearPaw/CO on 4/18/19 3:26pm
 Pets are family members. I suggest you tell them you're -  MW/VA on 4/18/19 4:50pm
 funny story..... - notarydi/CA on 4/18/19 5:13pm
 Re: funny story..... - MikeC/TX on 4/20/19 6:43pm
 I love animals but... -  ML/PA on 5/1/19 1:28pm
 Re: I love animals but... Wow - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/19 11:45am
 Hate proper grammar in leisure, lol ("there Are children") n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/19 11:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.