Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I love animals but...
Posted by  ML/PA of PA on 5/1/19 1:28pm Msg #31104
I went to a closing and the owners had 2 Standard Poodles. They both started jumping on me (they were huge) and one bit me on my abdomen, right through my clothes. The owner tried to imply that the one who bit me was his son's, so what, I was bitten. I told him I would need his insurance information . He didn't like that. I told him I should not have to pay for medical bills caused by his dog biting me. I asked for some disinfectant and a bandage, did their closing before I went to get the bite taken care of. I did them a favor by not reporting it to their homeowners insurance or filing a complaint with the state and not going to the emergency room. The doctor said the bite was bad and wow did it hurt. Gave me antibiotics, etc. I had to get the dogs vaccination records and the homeowner was giving me a hard time. I was fuming.

Another time the owners dog was so excited he peed on my leather briefcase and just recently an owners dog quietly carried my canvas and leather document folder away from the table and chewed a nasty hole in the corner of the leather.

Like I said, I really love animals but the owners are the problem.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 What is it with dog owners? - BearPaw/CO on 4/18/19 3:26pm
 Pets are family members. I suggest you tell them you're -  MW/VA on 4/18/19 4:50pm
 funny story..... - notarydi/CA on 4/18/19 5:13pm
 Re: funny story..... - MikeC/TX on 4/20/19 6:43pm
 I love animals but... -  ML/PA on 5/1/19 1:28pm
 Re: I love animals but... Wow - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/19 11:45am
 Hate proper grammar in leisure, lol ("there Are children") n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/19 11:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.