Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

funny story.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 4/18/19 5:13pm Msg #31091
in my other life I was a headhunter for mortgage banking personnel. So, I sent this gal out for an interview for a loan processing job. About an hour and a half after the scheduled interview time she called me to report in on the interview. She said, "well, I could have done a lot better on the typing/keyboarding test, if I could have shaken the owner's black lab off my leg doing a hump job. My DK black pantsuit is ruined." Needless to say, I paid for her dry cleaning.

I think the worst with dogs is the humping your leg factor. In all my years of signing, it's only happened 4 times, where I had to say, "Your dog is having a go at my leg. Perhaps he can go outside until we finish signing?"

It's a toss up, tho. The tiny dogs that sit at your feet and have "fartfest" can be agonizing. Some times your eyes are watering from the acrid smell.

I think I just need to tell people, I'm allergic to dogs and avoid any drama.

This post might get censored....oh, well, apologies if I have offended anyone's sensibilities. Smile
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 What is it with dog owners? - BearPaw/CO on 4/18/19 3:26pm
 Pets are family members. I suggest you tell them you're -  MW/VA on 4/18/19 4:50pm
 funny story..... - notarydi/CA on 4/18/19 5:13pm
 Re: funny story..... - MikeC/TX on 4/20/19 6:43pm
 I love animals but... -  ML/PA on 5/1/19 1:28pm
 Re: I love animals but... Wow - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/19 11:45am
 Hate proper grammar in leisure, lol ("there Are children") n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 5/3/19 11:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.