Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Most scenic drive near you?
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 3/30/21 10:33am Msg #32905
I'm looking for most dramatic recommendations. Desert, ocean, mountains, it doesn't matter. I am trying to build a bucket list of most scenic drives around America. I'll also give my top recommendation nearest me.

On the East Coast we absolutely loved driving up Cape Ann, MA, starting from Boston and all the way to Bar Harbor, MN (and eating lobster along the way). So much so, we went back and did it a second time. We love Boston and that area like many people love San Francisco and nearby.

Here is just one scenic drive north of us along the Pacific Coast Highway, otherwise known as the PCH.

The person who posted this does a number of short travel videos across the US and some international. He's in CA so has done a lot here. If interested, check him out. This particular video is on Big Sur, a drive we have done a number of times, and also camped along the way. We sometimes do day trips to these spots.

http://youtu.be/HLxWrKHWQ6Q

A drive I have been scoping out a lot is the Blue Ridge Parkway.....WOW! We put this video on one Sunday early morning, grabbed a cup of coffee and just sank into the beauty. I think it ranks at the very top of our bucket list if we can ever travel like that again.

http://youtu.be/0AnFzyHR0BI
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Most scenic drive near you? - Bear900/CA on 3/30/21 10:33am
 Lake Tahoe -  Yoli/CA on 3/30/21 10:59am
 Re: Lake Tahoe - Bear900/CA on 3/30/21 11:14am
 s/b Bar Harbor, ME - Bear900/CA on 3/30/21 11:02am
 Re: Most scenic drive near you? - Carolyn Bodley on 3/30/21 12:14pm
 Just about anywhere in Arkansas - Lee/AR on 3/30/21 1:06pm
 Pretty incredible Lee! - Bear900/CA on 3/31/21 12:25am
 I miss the Oregon Coast when i visited my mother in Florence -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/31/21 7:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.