Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The Delta Variant...on top of that
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 6/19/21 6:18am Msg #33104
if you come through the Covid, now the Black Fungus is plaguing them - and is out of control.

This virus seems to be the gift that keeps on giving. I know my nephew is STILL in the hospital 7 weeks or better later, still on ECMO - covid free but the damage it caused is unbelievable - all this on a 51-year-old with no significant health issues prior to this.. and he did not ignore his symptoms or pooh pooh them away - he saw his doctor immediately. My poor sister-in-law says it's like a never-ending roller coaster ride, or a nightmare that never ends.

This thing is no joke and I hope no one takes it too lightly. I think full opening is happening too soon and people are being way too cavalier about it - you can't come through something like this then flip a switch and say "okay, no more precautions, we're all good!" - no, we're not
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 The Delta Variant - Bear900/CA on 6/18/21 2:13am
 Re: The Delta Variant - Luckydog on 6/18/21 9:26pm
 Re: The Delta Variant...on top of that - Linda_H/FL on 6/19/21 6:18am
 Re: The Delta Variant...on top of that - Luckydog on 6/19/21 8:48pm
 Re: The Delta Variant - MikeC/TX on 6/19/21 3:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.