Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: The Delta Variant...on top of that
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/19/21 8:48pm Msg #33109
It's time they start studying the effects on different individuals and why some come out with no symptoms and others are dying. Is it their DNA? Does it attack the weakest part of a person? Is it a chromosome type thing? They say people with type O blood fair the best...now the research should go into that since immunizations are way down and life pretty much back to normal. My brother and his wife had it, was like a bad head cold for a week...my Brother In Law apparently died from it, but he was sickly anyway in his 80's with heart issues among other things. Most people do not get deathly ill from it, and hence not as scared as when it first came out....more research has to be done to see what the difference is in symptoms for so many people to react in so many different ways.
I never heard of the black fungus, but could be something from dirty respirators infecting the lungs?
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 The Delta Variant - Bear900/CA on 6/18/21 2:13am
 Re: The Delta Variant - Luckydog on 6/18/21 9:26pm
 Re: The Delta Variant...on top of that - Linda_H/FL on 6/19/21 6:18am
 Re: The Delta Variant...on top of that - Luckydog on 6/19/21 8:48pm
 Re: The Delta Variant - MikeC/TX on 6/19/21 3:51pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.