Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/30/21 12:44pmMsg #33643
It's really not about the vaccine, it's about our American rights and what they can and cannot force people to do. We still have choices and freedoms here, and there are thousands in the industry and related such as Dr.s, nurses, police and firemen, EMT's who see it, and don't take the vaccine. Their professions are being jeopardized for standing strong and refusing to get vaccinated, as officials are trying to fire them from working.
That's the beauty of living here. We have freedoms and what we do is our choice. The only person to think about is your own and your family. Get the vaccine, live life. If not, be careful.

There is nobody that doesn't know the potential risks of COVID, and if they choose not to and die, they are all fully aware and so be it. It's getting harder to sympathize for those dying now knowing the risks and they still chose not to get vaccinated. Nothing is guaranteed either way.

On the bright side of things, it's earth's cleanse of people. We are overpopulated as is. We are destroying the planet, and those who choose to take a risk and pass away are ultimately are doing beneficial things for the rest of us. Cleaner earth, more retirement funds to go around, more vacancies in senior living...
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Covid — not sure if this should be here or JP - Carolyn Bodley on 10/26/21 11:24pm
 Re: Covid — not sure if this should be here or JP -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/27/21 8:00am
 I've seen this on tv. Blessings to all those nurses who go -  MW/VA on 10/27/21 9:33am
 Re: I -  Mike Goodey on 10/29/21 3:27pm
 Re: Niece’s hospital vaccinations REQUIRED - Carolyn Bodley on 10/29/21 3:31pm
 Re: no, I don’t stand with nurses/doctors - Carolyn Bodley on 10/29/21 4:34pm
 Re: I - Luckydog on 10/30/21 12:44pm
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 11/1/21 4:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.