Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Don
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 11/8/21 1:43pm Msg #33682
Thanks, Bear. Good reminder, especially as we enter the winter season and people spend more time indoors and in closer proximity. This is another great example that the vaccine doesn't necessarily keep us from getting infected (and potentially passing it on), it just prevents us from getting very sick, being hospitalized and/or dying.

I'm glad I finally got my (Moderna) booster last week. I'd hoped to get past this one symptom free - and thought I had, up 'til about a day and a half later. The only symptom (so far) was getting very tired and sleeping well past my alarm two days in a row. With the first shot, I got a very itchy rash on my arm a week later, so haven't yet hit that threshold. Fingers crossed... Wink [With the second one, I got also got a rash, but in a big circle around the area where I'd had the rash with the first one. Weird huh?!]
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Don't worry, I'm fully vaccinated - Bear900/CA on 11/7/21 9:46pm
 The vaccine never claims you won't get Covid, only that -  MW/VA on 11/8/21 9:34am
 Re: Don - SC/CA on 11/8/21 11:52am
 Re: Don -  JanetK_CA on 11/8/21 1:43pm
 More on the news front - Bear900/CA on 11/8/21 11:38pm
 Re: More on the news front -  JanetK_CA on 11/9/21 1:36am
 Re: More on the news front -  Yoli/CA on 11/9/21 10:01am
 Re: More on the news front - Bear900/CA on 11/9/21 11:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.