Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: More on the news front
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 11/9/21 11:26am Msg #33695
"They all know you!" That IS a strange coincidence.... <eg>

I'm the culprit!

We'd all give the shirts off our back for each other and it's SO hard not to be closer to them. In the thick of things we found ways to do things together without being close. For instance, a couple of times we drove to Cambria by the Sea in separate vehicles. We packed separate picnic lunches and sat at separate tables outside to eat and visit while distanced. We hiked trails together keeping a distance along the ocean on trails that were changed to 'one way' so people could distance and not walk by each other. Almost everyone on trail wore masks and were VERY considerate of each other.

http://visitcambriaca.com/

We took a liiittle bit of a risk (okay, so I'm normal too) and went to Linn's pie shop. I was the only one that walked inside. I bought an entire olallieberry pie to celebrate us 'being together' and we sat outside on the patio and ate what we could like little kids...and kept distanced. My wife and I still do that but alone now ....and we share a single slice. Wink We always have, and will, wear masks.

http://www.linnsfruitbin.com/Linns_Cambria_Shops.html
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Don't worry, I'm fully vaccinated - Bear900/CA on 11/7/21 9:46pm
 The vaccine never claims you won't get Covid, only that -  MW/VA on 11/8/21 9:34am
 Re: Don - SC/CA on 11/8/21 11:52am
 Re: Don -  JanetK_CA on 11/8/21 1:43pm
 More on the news front - Bear900/CA on 11/8/21 11:38pm
 Re: More on the news front -  JanetK_CA on 11/9/21 1:36am
 Re: More on the news front -  Yoli/CA on 11/9/21 10:01am
 Re: More on the news front - Bear900/CA on 11/9/21 11:26am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.