Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 11/11/21 11:27amMsg #33707
Well, niece can thank those medical/healthcare personnel refusing to be vaccinated for having to work 60 hour weeks ... and BTW, she does have a choice to take charge of her own life and cut back; I honestly DO understand the dedication involved in healthcare (been there done that - it's in you or it's not) - but she is going to no good to anyone if she doesn't take care of herself.

Hope she stays healthy and thank her for me for her sacrifice.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline - Carolyn Bodley on 11/11/21 10:20am
 Re: Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline - Linda_H/FL on 11/11/21 11:27am
 sorry-typo - "going to be no good" n/m - Linda_H/FL on 11/11/21 11:27am
 Re: Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline - Carolyn Bodley on 11/11/21 11:50am
 The only way I can describe it.... - Linda_H/FL on 11/12/21 4:14pm
 Re: BTW, these 2 people had purchased fake vac cards n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 11/12/21 9:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.