Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 11/11/21 11:50amMsg #33709
Thank you Linda. I will thank her for you. The hospital shortage is two-fold: some choosing not to vaccinate; some getting out of the field and moving on—either from burnout, or as you say, it’s not in them. Like a good teacher, a good medical professional has to put their heart in it. When we visited a few weeks ago, she told about the abuse they endure from patients—verbal, hitting, biting. I have seen that in mom’s Alzheimer’s Center. Before the pandemic, one of the nurses had two bandages on her arm. When I asked her, she told me that one of the residents bit her and she had to get stitches.

Even as bad as it seems to be at the hospital, it is actually a release for her, as she also helps care for her quadriplegic son-in-law due to a drunk driver.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline - Carolyn Bodley on 11/11/21 10:20am
 Re: Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline - Linda_H/FL on 11/11/21 11:27am
 sorry-typo - "going to be no good" n/m - Linda_H/FL on 11/11/21 11:27am
 Re: Political or leisure ??? Hospital frontline - Carolyn Bodley on 11/11/21 11:50am
 The only way I can describe it.... - Linda_H/FL on 11/12/21 4:14pm
 Re: BTW, these 2 people had purchased fake vac cards n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 11/12/21 9:32am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.