Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing
Posted by  Mike Goodey of CA on 12/10/21 1:13pm Msg #33911
We do tamales for Christmas eve and prime rib for Christmas day, all guests bring a side.
We like to play unwrap the ball...my wife puts a small gift wrapped in cellophane and starts putting candies and money continuously throughout as she continues to saran wrap the ball. It sounds easy to unwrap right? Well, you are wearing oven mitts and the next person in line is throwing dice to get a double, when that happens the one trying to unwrap the ball has to stop and it keeps going to the left until the entire ball is unwrapped. It's very hard to find the starting point.
This game usually takes at least an hour! I usually just get the mitts on when the person next to me rolls a double!
This is an adults game only. It does involve some drinking beforehand. My wife makes a smaller ball for the kids with smaller mitts. everyone enjoys it!!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 I知 starting to get excited about developing - SC/CA on 12/10/21 12:40pm
 Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing -  Mike Goodey on 12/10/21 1:13pm
 Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing - SC/CA on 12/10/21 1:36pm
 Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing -  Mike Goodey on 12/11/21 7:16pm
 Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/10/21 7:11pm
 Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing -  Mike Goodey on 12/10/21 8:52pm
 Re: I知 starting to get excited about developing -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/24/21 6:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.