|Our secure web store accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, as well as Personal and Business Checks. If paying by check, you will be presented with an invoice and mailing instructions and your order will be shipped once payment has been received. If you prefer, we also support PayPal. To start shopping, simply select your state from the list above, and click Enter Store to get started. If you are not a notary public, but are interested in learning how to become a notary, please visit Notary Public 101™. You will also find notary classes and the Notary Public 101™ self-study course on that page.
10 Reasons to Purchase Your Notary Supplies from Us:
- Our surety bonds and E&O professional liability insurance are A-rated
- We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Most orders ship the same day via Priority Mail
- Our prices are fair; some would even call them "cheap"
- Our product quality is very high
- Where possible, products are shrink-wrapped for protection
- Items ship from a central location in Des Moines, IA
- We will not send you junk mail in the future in connection with your order
- Your contact information will be kept strictly confidential and not shared with other parties
- Ordering is fast and easy
|Please note that we sell products in all states and, where applicable, we have met state requirements. In California, for example, we are an authorized notary public seal manufacturer, a licensed insurance agency and a state-approved educational provider. Before buying California notary supplies or notary training/education from another vendor, we recommend you confirm that they are approved and then compare our prices. You will find the Notary Rotary™ value hard to beat. If you would like to browse our catalog and learn more about notary product requirements in your state, please click on it:
District of Columbia
U.S. Virgin Islands
|To view the Notary Rotary Return Policy, please click here.