Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/19/17 4:35pm Msg #581418
I'm elated that others are interested in calling out for putting deadbeat signing services/companies/subcontracting notaries in the limelight here on the forum.

Over the years we have done that here, but it seems that every time there is a new pool of NSAs coming on line, we resurrect the same companies over and over until they extinguish themselves. We've seen more than a dozen companies die in the last 12 months, and more are coming down the pike.

I'd rather look at the good ones, to date I have well over 5000 companies in my qb vendor list I've worked for over the past 17 years and that are still in business. The list of vendors grows, not shrinks. Three new companies were added yesterday for today's and next week's signings.

Since I don't work for deadbeats, I don't know who to "spotlight" first, but there is no shortage of them.

Best wishes...I'm going to keep seeking out the good ones.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat - grapebed on 8/19/17 3:07pm
 Also, there's a "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB now. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/19/17 4:13pm
 Re: Also, there - grapebed on 8/19/17 4:34pm
 Re: "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB -  John/CT on 8/19/17 7:43pm
 There appears to me no enthusiasm for this idea. - grapebed on 8/20/17 6:14pm
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/19/17 4:35pm
 I'm sure you can find one or two, since you're best at -  Cari on 8/20/17 8:57am
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  KimmyMD on 8/21/17 11:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.