Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Also, there
Posted by grapebed of MO on 8/19/17 4:34pm Msg #581417
Whatever is most effective. I don't know if the signing services read Facebook on a regular basis.

As recently as two days ago, a dead beat signing service told me that they don't pay attention to the comments in Notary Rotary. They only use Signing Agent and the coffee site.

She then proceeded to tell me that she had a stack of 11 checks on her desk payable to notaries who had not sent in a signed W9. Those were the notaries who were complaining. Next she said that she would inform "senior management" about the NR comments. Senior management was located on the other side of the building on a higher floor. She was not sure when she could talk to them. She made it sound like the company had the same corporate structure of IBM. I did not fall for it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat - grapebed on 8/19/17 3:07pm
 Also, there's a "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB now. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/19/17 4:13pm
 Re: Also, there - grapebed on 8/19/17 4:34pm
 Re: "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB -  John/CT on 8/19/17 7:43pm
 There appears to me no enthusiasm for this idea. - grapebed on 8/20/17 6:14pm
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/19/17 4:35pm
 I'm sure you can find one or two, since you're best at -  Cari on 8/20/17 8:57am
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  KimmyMD on 8/21/17 11:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.