Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

There appears to me no enthusiasm for this idea.
Posted by grapebed of MO on 8/20/17 6:14pm Msg #581468
In reviewing my records for the past 5 years , I have never not received payment from a Signing Service. I have dodged a couple of bullets. But I can't in good faith fabricate a story to post to the Forum. So I have to assume that this is not a widespread problem.

I wanted to potentate a pre-emptive strike against dead Signing Services by writing hard hitting impactful posts against these criminals. I am interested in posts that help put money into my pocket. Powder puff Posts that list Pan B jobs such as baby sitting or lawn cutting are of no interest to me.

Apparently I am in the minority. But that's good that the problem has apparently been mitigated. Good luck to all. Yeah!!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat - grapebed on 8/19/17 3:07pm
 Also, there's a "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB now. n/m -  MW/VA on 8/19/17 4:13pm
 Re: Also, there - grapebed on 8/19/17 4:34pm
 Re: "Deadbeat Signing Services" forum on FB -  John/CT on 8/19/17 7:43pm
 There appears to me no enthusiasm for this idea. - grapebed on 8/20/17 6:14pm
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/19/17 4:35pm
 I'm sure you can find one or two, since you're best at -  Cari on 8/20/17 8:57am
 Re: Who wants to volunteer to write up the inaugural "Deadbeat -  KimmyMD on 8/21/17 11:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.