Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA
Posted by anonymous of ? on 1/5/05 5:54pm Msg #15546
Anonymous:

I am not sure how long you have been doing signings for, however; you mention a price that you are offered, but as the owner of a signing agency, I offer $50 for a HELOC within so many miles, and $60 for a Refi within so many miles. That does not include a standard fee of $25 additional for email docs. The the agent, and the agency assigning this work, all have overhead involved. The borrower is the person as far as I am concerned, that we need to keep happy, as well, of course, the title company that the work is being scheduled through. I pay the agents that I sub contract, the national average fees provided to me through the NNA. Of course, the title companies can pay you more, but the majority of signing agencies are not making an arm and a leg off closings. The majority of the signing agencies keep their prices somewhat lower in order to recieve volume. Most of the agents that whose services that we utilize, get more than our agency gets.

I quess that in this competitive day and age, most of the agents that I work with, more often the experienced ones than the newbies, want the national average prices. I do not know of many people who can make $50 for an hours work, which is what a HELOC basically, even with driving time, usually takes.

I have to say, I love this site. People are so helpful and ready to give information to the newbees, and I think thats wonderful. The best thing that I can say to any of the signing agents out there, is that most companies are not out to rip you off, and if you are getting the national average, is that not fair? I always tell the signing agents that I work with that if not for them, we wouldn't be in business, and the work that the agents do is very, very much appreciated. Please understand also, that many times, as in any profession, you have to prove your worth. I have only been in business a little over a year, but for the agents who do quality work with us, I have been able to pay them a little more after they have proven to me that they do quality work and I will not have to send them out to get missing signatures or other correct other errors. Please keep that in mind also!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 9/29/03 8:55pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 10/7/03 7:09pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 5:54pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 6:49pm
 the very reason I would tell you to pound sand if you dared - sue on 1/5/05 7:01pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  PAW Notary Services on 1/5/05 10:31pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 10:47pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 11:22pm
 Re: explaining the docs... - Anonymous on 11/4/05 9:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.