Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

the very reason I would tell you to pound sand if you dared
Posted by sue of ? on 1/5/05 7:01pm Msg #15554
to call this PA agent. We don't make $50 an hour just because it takes us an hour to close the loan. if you think we do you have no idea what a fulltime signing agent does. My BUSINESS might make $50for that hour but that business has expenses too - big ones are health insurance, taxes, higher car insurance, higher homeowners insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 4 phone lines (2 cells, 1 business, 1 fax), etc. What about gas and wear & tear on my vehicle? I must get a new vehicle every 2 years due the mileage I put on - 3000 to 4000 a month. I pay high maintenance costs - oil change every month, tire rotation, new tires, things others only pay for every year or so. I've got office supplies - granted they don't cost an arm & a leg but they add up, including having up to date computer/high speed printer/monthly dsl, etc. I could go on and on. Oh wait, I don't get paid for sick days, holidays or vacation so those are factored in. Then, there is the time spent wearing the hats of Marketing VP, Receivables VP, Payables VP, etc. None of the time spent doing office work to run a business is compensated. Oh, it's January, time to visit the CPA and my annual visit with my lawyer (both of whom charge me). So, if you think we make $50 an hour, I'd just as soon you stay out of the state of PA entirely 'cause you don't know what you're talking about.

To the first poster, I charge some of the highest fees around and I get them continuously - some of us understand what it truly costs to run a business.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 9/29/03 8:55pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 10/7/03 7:09pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 5:54pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 6:49pm
 the very reason I would tell you to pound sand if you dared - sue on 1/5/05 7:01pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  PAW Notary Services on 1/5/05 10:31pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 10:47pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 11:22pm
 Re: explaining the docs... - Anonymous on 11/4/05 9:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.