Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA
Posted by  PAW Notary Services of FL on 1/5/05 10:31pm Msg #15564
I usually do not respond to "anonymous" posters, but I'll make an exception here. You unskillfully stated, "I pay the agents that I sub contract, the national average fees provided to me through the NNA."

First, the NNA does NOT set prices. If they did, they would have a law suit on them so fast their head would swim.

Second, they "suggest" (and I use the term loosely) fees that are ludicrous. It is not a "national average", it is what someone in the NNA decided would be a good fee. They didn't ask, they just went ahead, in their infinite wisdom, and published their misinformation as is their typical style. I don't think anyone person or organization has actually derived a "national average fee". If they had, I would bet it would be above the NNA suggestion.

Others have addressed the "$50 per hour" figure that you throw around so loosely. Did you learn that from the NNA too? Just for the record, my "average" driving time for all the signings I did in 2004 was 42 minutes, each way! Add to that at least 30 minutes per signing, even for HELOCs, to complete the notarizations at the table, complete AIV docs and the journal. Add to that the time it takes in pre-signing and post-signing activities.

Oh, never mind, you just don't get it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 9/29/03 8:55pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 10/7/03 7:09pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 5:54pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 6:49pm
 the very reason I would tell you to pound sand if you dared - sue on 1/5/05 7:01pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  PAW Notary Services on 1/5/05 10:31pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 10:47pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 11:22pm
 Re: explaining the docs... - Anonymous on 11/4/05 9:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.