Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA
Posted by anonymous of ? on 1/5/05 11:22pm Msg #15569
I guess I feel that you just don't get it either!!! I won't take that personally because at least I wasn't being rude!!! I get it quite well actually. When all is said and done, after all of your costs, we still are able to average a net pay of about $25 per hour. Obviously, we have to provide our own insurance and car maintenance, which is par for the course, and a basic sop for anyones general expenses. The point is, though, that we are our own boss, which is why many of us got into this field. I love what I do, and I've been very fortunate to have gotten signed up with good companies from the start. When I first started out, I didn't get paid a full fee for one of my signings due to an error on my part, and it did state in the paperwork, that I would have fees deducted if all instructions were not followed! Let me tell you that that has not happened again! My point is that we still make decent money, and for those of us who get into this profession, it is something that we enjoy doing. Everyone will always have expenses in every day that they are in this world. Theres nothing wrong with making a buck, and I for one, definetely know how valuable time is, but I also know that for at least one of the signing agencies that I work for, they split the difference that they get paid down the middle, and work for a lesser fee to obtain volume, and when they obtain volume, I get all that they can give me in my area and that works just fine for me!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 9/29/03 8:55pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - Anonymous on 10/7/03 7:09pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 5:54pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 6:49pm
 the very reason I would tell you to pound sand if you dared - sue on 1/5/05 7:01pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  PAW Notary Services on 1/5/05 10:31pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA -  HisHughness on 1/5/05 10:47pm
 Re: UP YOUR PRICES IN PA - anonymous on 1/5/05 11:22pm
 Re: explaining the docs... - Anonymous on 11/4/05 9:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.