Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: No.....Why solicit feedback for them?
Posted by Goldenladyga of KS on 8/22/17 12:54pm Msg #581617
Story is payment for a signing completed in May wasn't received in a timely manner so I reached out for status. They claimed it was mailed but told me if still not received to reach back out and they would reissue. Waited another week or so and the reissued check was never received, however, the original check finally arrived. Called to inform them and to confirm if the stop payment was processed; they checked with their bank and said that it wasn't, and admitted they never got around to processing the stop payment or the reissued check and I was given the ok by Triton to proceed with depositing the check. A day later I received notification from my bank that the check couldn't be processed due to a stop payment placed on the check. Called Triton quite a few times and left messages, couldn't get them on the line. Emailed them a few times and finally got a response back from one of their agents stating that they never told me to cash the check (which was a lie)and that they wouldn't pay the return check fee imposed upon me by my bank. They also claimed that they were resending the reissued check but that never came. Had to send a certified demand letter. They never responded to that so I had no other choice but to contact the LO. It was not until then that I finally saw some action and was sent payment (last week) but the payment did not come from Triton it came from the loan company. This whole process took three months. I am expressing concern over this post because it appears that Triton has reached out for assistance to a notary for help with driving back up their rating to 4 stars after exhibiting deadbeat behavior. IMO doing this interferes with our due dilligence process. Who knows what other notary has had or will experience the same unprofessionalism by this company. The ratings in SC and posts were not recent when I checked before taking the job, so there was nothing else to go by that is why I shared my experience.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Triton National Title Agency...would like more recent nsa -  Cari on 8/19/17 9:56am
 i see nothing wrong with that post...it's an 'indicator' - Lee/AR on 8/19/17 11:23am
 Re: Triton National Title Agency...would like more recent nsa -  Yoli/CA on 8/19/17 11:33am
 Re: Triton National Title Agency...would like more recent nsa -  Cari on 8/19/17 1:54pm
 It's always great to get a call from direct clients -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/20/17 7:59am
 Re: It -  Cari on 8/20/17 9:39am
 Re: It -  Yoli/CA on 8/20/17 10:50am
 this is also true....LOs may have special rapport with -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/20/17 1:59pm
 No.....Why solicit feedback for them? - Goldenladyga on 8/21/17 12:54pm
 Re: No.....Why solicit feedback for them? -  Yoli/CA on 8/21/17 7:14pm
 Re: No.....Why solicit feedback for them? - Goldenladyga on 8/22/17 12:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.