Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

not really seeing a problem here. btw: Ernest is right
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 2/5/16 11:52pm Msg #545508
Just because you may advise your son as his mother, you are asking notaries here for legal advice.

Be that as it may, IMHO I don't see how this is really a problem unless you make it one.
if I understand correctly, she took title as Lina and uses the name Lina and her ID says Rosalina. People do that all the time. there was likely a signature aff in the loan file with both Rosalina and Lina.

I see this all the time-not saying its good-but some of the biggest lenders in the country do this. Personally, I think its lazy on the part of lenders, realtors and yes I even borrowers to not make sure title is taken how buyer wants and future loans follow suit. but I digress.

I would not change horses in the middle of this stream! let the lender who is being paid off do their satisfaction or reconveyance as the case may be. Once the loan is paid off, if they want to do a QC deed changing to Rosalina, fine. still MHO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 deed question - pat/WA on 2/4/16 1:00pm
 Re: deed question -  Ernest__CT on 2/4/16 1:07pm
 Re: deed question - pat/WA on 2/4/16 4:26pm
 Re: deed question -  Yoli/CA on 2/4/16 4:42pm
 Re: deed question -  Doris_CO on 2/4/16 1:47pm
 Re: deed question - Linda Aguilar on 2/4/16 3:00pm
 That may be true, but they should still talk to their atty. n/m -  MW/VA on 2/4/16 3:30pm
 well, most likely the lender will issue - notarydi/CA on 2/4/16 8:08pm
 My experience. - CJ on 2/4/16 11:33pm
 Re: My experience. -  NVLSlady/VA on 2/5/16 10:00am
 not really seeing a problem here. btw: Ernest is right -  sigtogo/OR on 2/5/16 11:52pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.