Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.?
Posted by LJCA of AK on 11/18/19 11:59amMsg #612455
One side note: Make sure you use GV at least once a month. Call a random friend once a month from GV. If you don't use it, you will lose the number. They do send out notification before it is disconnected. The reason I bring this is because I set it up for a friend and they did not call or text from that number for about 6 months and it was disconnected. For myself I receive many work calls and haven't had any issues in this regard. You had mentioned that you may want to use it as a second phone number not for work so make sure you do use it every so often. We got him another GV and placed on his phone alerts to call or text me once a week. He has had absolutely no problem since.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - JanetK_CA on 11/17/19 5:39pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? -  walthtz on 11/17/19 6:02pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - LJCA on 11/18/19 11:21am
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - LJCA on 11/18/19 11:59am
 Yes, this is a great help. Thanks! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/18/19 2:33pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? -  ikando on 11/18/19 5:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.