Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.?
Posted by  ikando of OK on 11/18/19 5:08pm Msg #612477
I use Google Voice when I'm asked to provide a phone number for things I really don't want to have calls from, i.e., when I sign up for something I only intend to use one time. It helps with spam calls too.

I also have MagicJack for a number from another business. That does have a fee, but it's less than $3 a month paid annually. I get emails with the messages that are left. I can pick it up from my cell if I choose, but usually don't. I just need to keep the number til the end of the year.

The one thing I haven't figured out yet is if there's a way I can have different rings for each of them. If anyone does that with GV, I'd appreciate information. TIA
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - JanetK_CA on 11/17/19 5:39pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? -  walthtz on 11/17/19 6:02pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - LJCA on 11/18/19 11:21am
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - LJCA on 11/18/19 11:59am
 Yes, this is a great help. Thanks! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/18/19 2:33pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? -  ikando on 11/18/19 5:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.