Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.?
Posted by LJCA of AK on 11/18/19 11:21amMsg #612454
I have used Google Voice for well over 10 years for my notary business. It is on my car sign, business cards & ads. Have never had a problem what so ever. Love the service! I have the phone number forwarded to my cell phone. If someone leaves a voice message you can set it up to receive a text message transcript. The transcript may not be perfect but you certainly can understand the nature of the call. GV also can ring to your computer if you have a mic connected so you can use your computer as your phone. I had it set up that way years ago but found forwarding the calls to my cell phone works best for me. I have attempted to use other services over the years for another business but found Google Voice to be the most seamless to use. You can only have one free GV per cell phone number. You also get to choose an area code from your current County area codes. You can also text through GV. Either directly from your cell phone number or use the GV number on your cell. It leaves you lots of options that can suit your needs. It take a little getting use to but you will have it down within a day. I highly recommend Google Voice if you want/need an extra phone number that doesn't cost anything extra. Hope this info helps :-)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - JanetK_CA on 11/17/19 5:39pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? -  walthtz on 11/17/19 6:02pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - LJCA on 11/18/19 11:21am
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? - LJCA on 11/18/19 11:59am
 Yes, this is a great help. Thanks! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 11/18/19 2:33pm
 Re: Anyone have experience with Google Voice, etc.? -  ikando on 11/18/19 5:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.