Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing agt. course
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 4/16/14 11:58am Msg #505930
Susan, I'm in Rocklin and can honestly tell you that business is slow nationwide. All you have to do is read this forum from about September 2013 to present day to confirm that.

The reason I bring this up is, this may not be the best time to get into the business or invest any additional funds than necessary. That being said, NotRot offers a SA training manual for about $75. Insofar as online vs. live, weigh the pros/cons. Live: you can immediately ask questions; Online: you can usually take your time in completing course.

IMHO, experience is the best teacher. Know your notary handbook/laws. Read this forum religiously. There's a lot of experience and knowledge to be gleaned. If you have a question, do your research first. Then, if you can't find the answer, ask in open forum. You may get some mean-sounding replies. Don't take it personally. You may also want to look into joining a statewide NSA group. Very effective for networking and bouncing off questions/ideas.

JMO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing agt. course - Susan Dutra on 4/16/14 11:25am
 Re: Signing agt. course - Luckydog on 4/16/14 11:57am
 Re: Signing agt. course -  Yoli/CA on 4/16/14 11:58am
 Do not waste your money!!! This is noooo time to start -  NJDiva on 4/16/14 9:59pm
 oops, I forgot to say...IN MY HUMBLE OPINION...LOL n/m -  NJDiva on 4/16/14 9:59pm
 Re: Signing agt. course -  MW/VA on 4/16/14 12:26pm
 Re: Signing agt. course - Cherylann on 4/17/14 7:43am
 Re: Signing agt. course -  Amigoaz on 4/17/14 9:40am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.