Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The votes are in
Posted by grapebed of MO on 4/18/14 5:22am Msg #506094
Thanks to everyone who took the time to share with me their thoughts. I appreciate it.

There were approximately 25 different responses. Approximately 14 of whom thought that I should share the name of this Title Company in question. 11 different posters wrote that "no" it would not be appropriate to publicly disclose the name of the T/C.

I have concluded that I do have some sort of responsibility to Notary Rotary and it's members while still preserving the integrity. Of my relationship with this client. I have only done one closing for the T/C. It is a mid size Title Company. I may never do another closing for them again.

However in order to preserve the integrity of the Notary Rotary platform, I will leave a positive comment/rating in Signing Central.about my experience with this the T/c for this one time transaction. I really can't call them a client with only one transaction completed.

Many thanks for all of your thoughts and comments. This is a brutally tough economic environment for Notaries. I am getting terribly squeezed. My hope is that I will be permanently out of this business by the Fall. Mentally I need a more stable business. You don't make enough during the boom times to survive the bad times.

The best thing that could happen to me is for the telephone to never ring again for new assignments. This would force me to move on to the next stage of my life. Fortunately or unfortunately, business has been good enough to make a small living. Right now the devil I know is better than the devil I don't know. But I really need to permanently get out of this business. Thanks again for your thoughts. Now you know my thoughts.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The votes are in - grapebed on 4/18/14 5:22am
 Many of us 'feel your pain' and are facing the same decision -  Christine/OK on 4/18/14 5:57am
 Here is the cut 'n paste of American Land Title Assn posting -  Christine/OK on 4/18/14 5:59am
 Re: Here is the cut -  JanetK_CA on 4/18/14 4:30pm
 Re: The votes are in -  walthtz on 4/18/14 9:15am
 Re: The votes are in - Luckydog on 4/18/14 10:05am
 Re: The votes are in and I now rec - grapebed on 4/18/14 10:11am
 Re: The votes are in and I now rec -  JanetK_CA on 4/18/14 4:42pm
 And adjustment in hours worked for me. -  jba/fl on 4/18/14 10:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.