Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Many of us 'feel your pain' and are facing the same decision
Posted by  Christine/OK of OK on 4/18/14 5:57am Msg #506095
process, grapebed.

Change, for most humans, it unwelcome and oftentimes it can be painful.

In spite of that, I choose to view it from the vantage point that there are 'forces' gently urging me (all of us) to move in a direction that is more fulfilling, rewarding, and yes, stable.

In the LinkedIn forum yesterday a common theme was posted only the topic was Title Companies. I will do a cut 'n paste in a separate posting, but here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&item=5862294535807184898&type=member&gid=141558&trk=eml-b2_anet_digest-null-2-null&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=04UqdAo3LauSc1

When I worked in Aerospace Engineering in the 80s and the "Star Wars' program was coming to an end, it was those that exited in the beginning stages who fared the best as the 'choice' positions were available to them. Those who 'stuck it out to the bitter end' chose from the 'leftovers' . . . Plan for the worst and hope for the best. Maintain a positive attitude, but ALWAYS be cognizant of all that is going on around.

My wish for you, Grapebed, is great success and peace of mind in whatever you determine is best for your life. Maybe an event or conversation or even a snippet in a song that 'moves' you to pause, even if for a moment, to take a look at your choices. With this work it is a bit easier to 'transition' into something new.

Best wishes to us all!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The votes are in - grapebed on 4/18/14 5:22am
 Many of us 'feel your pain' and are facing the same decision -  Christine/OK on 4/18/14 5:57am
 Here is the cut 'n paste of American Land Title Assn posting -  Christine/OK on 4/18/14 5:59am
 Re: Here is the cut -  JanetK_CA on 4/18/14 4:30pm
 Re: The votes are in -  walthtz on 4/18/14 9:15am
 Re: The votes are in - Luckydog on 4/18/14 10:05am
 Re: The votes are in and I now rec - grapebed on 4/18/14 10:11am
 Re: The votes are in and I now rec -  JanetK_CA on 4/18/14 4:42pm
 And adjustment in hours worked for me. -  jba/fl on 4/18/14 10:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.