Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Update to msg 526562
Posted by Notarysigner of CA on 4/17/15 7:25pm Msg #529242
Got visit from D.A. senior investigator..with update.

Las Vegas notary has been suspended AND fined (the fine was paid in three installments) and he will not be allowed to keep his commission.

D.A. office offered to drop charges against both sons IF they would make full restitution by returning home to my sister AND returning the money they embezzled (it ain't going to happen).

They have until MONDAY to do so or arrest warrants will be issued and they will be taken into custody for a bail hearing. I must make one more call to each requesting resolution on Monday before the warrants are issued. (remember I sent them certified demand letters in Feb.

The D.A. added, the boys (men) were definitely wrong, the notary was wrong and the county recorder SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT FRAUDULENT QUIT CLAIM DEED BUT relied too much on the notary (he said) completing a valid, errorless document.

I can't wait until Monday. Notaries, remember do the right thing, make sure you know what is correct. You never a know when ANOTHER notary might look at your work ....and do what I did.

I'll continue to keep you updated.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Update to msg 526562 - Notarysigner on 4/17/15 7:25pm
 Great job, James! Thanks for the updates n/m - Moneyman/TX on 4/17/15 7:30pm
 Indeed, James. Great job! n/m -  Yoli/CA on 4/18/15 9:56am
 Ditto! Continue to keep us informed. n/m - Alz on 4/18/15 1:55pm
 NotarySigner...I saw the fraudulent documents -  BrendaTx on 4/17/15 7:35pm
 Re: NotarySigner...I saw the fraudulent documents - Notarysigner on 4/17/15 7:48pm
 Re: NotarySigner...I saw the fraudulent documents -  BrendaTx on 4/17/15 8:29pm
 Good news, James. It sounds like it might be a good -  MW/VA on 4/17/15 7:43pm
 What a blessing, JD -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/19/15 9:34am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.