Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Why would an Escrow company call you to schedule, but
Posted by  Linda_H/FL of FL on 7/7/15 10:18am Msg #534035
Maybe Executive Notary was unable to find someone to take the assignment so escrow stepped in to give it a whirl - then feels they need to be fair and include Executive in the order.

I wouldn't do this either. Escrow contacts me, escrow is responsible for my fee, gets my invoice and pays me. Let them worry about Executive on their own.

JMO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Executive Notary out of Orange County in California? - MrMendez on 7/6/15 5:44pm
 I got a call today too and would appreciate any info n/m -  garland/CA on 7/6/15 5:57pm
 Re: Executive Notary out of Orange County in California? - Darlin_AL on 7/6/15 10:24pm
 Why would an Escrow company call you to schedule, but -  Teresa/FL on 7/7/15 9:51am
 Re: Why would an Escrow company call you to schedule, but -  Linda_H/FL on 7/7/15 10:18am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.