Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

This ridiculous e-mail just arrived.
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 11/25/15 12:58pmMsg #541783
Gee, what's wrong with this? A quick look at her attached resume indicates she is a French citizen. Maybe she can notarize at a French embassy .... but is there a state that issues commissions to nonresidents? And I'm not talking about states that share commissions with neighboring states, of course.

adout international <mickael@adouti.com>
Attachments11:41 AM (12 minutes ago)

to me
Good morning,

My name is Mickael Roques and I work for a company (Adout International) which places international candidates with American companies. We are currently representing a French candidate who seeks a paid internship of $1450 /mo. Full time, to work with such a company for 6 months, starting March 2016 in Notarial. As an International candidate she will be exempt from Federal Unemployment taxes as well as Social Security Taxes. She will be holding a visa J-1 and will have a social Security number as well as Full Health Insurance coverage. You as the employer will have to withhold the following taxes from
your intern's compensation,
* Federal Income tax
* State Income tax
* Local Income tax
You can also terminate the internship at any time in case you are not happy about her. She will have all living accommodations and your only expense will be her salary stipends.

Ms. Clemence S.'s resume is attached so feel free to contact me if you would like to conduct a phone interview. We also have more candidates available in different fields so let me know and I will forward more resume for you to review...
Our service is Free to the US employers. Your only expense will be the salary that you will have to pay to the intern.

If you are not interested, I would appreciate if you could forward this message and resume to some of your contacts. Our service is Free.

Also here is a website where you can see all candidates and resumes. If any of them is of interest, just let me know.
http://www.adouti.com/resume

Thank you.
I am looking forward to hear back from you
Best regards and have a terrific thanksgiving!!
Mike

Mickael Roques
Adout International
Mickael@adouti.com
Mickael.roques@orange.fr
www.adouti.com

If you do not want to receive these emails, please reply with "remove" in the subject line, and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Attachments area
Preview attachment ClemenceLresume.pdf
PDF
ClemenceLresume.pdf
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This ridiculous e-mail just arrived. - BearPaw/CO on 11/25/15 12:58pm
 Re: This ridiculous e-mail just arrived. - EJC/LA on 11/25/15 1:41pm
 agree with EJC...think you are spot on...... n/m - notarydi/CA on 11/25/15 3:47pm
 Ditto. I think that's exactly what that email indicates. n/m -  MW/VA on 11/25/15 5:50pm
 The e-mail indicates no such thing - BearPaw/CO on 11/25/15 6:54pm
 If so, he is in the wrong job. -  BrendaTx on 11/25/15 7:18pm
 Re: If so, he is in the wrong job. -  JanetK_CA on 11/25/15 9:00pm
 as a former headhunter for 6 years..... - notarydi/CA on 11/26/15 9:08am
 Re: This ridiculous e-mail just arrived. - DaveH on 11/27/15 5:34am
 You're right about this, but I've seen them work around it. -  MW/VA on 11/27/15 4:11pm
 Re: This ridiculous e-mail just arrived. - James Powell on 11/30/15 7:00am
 I get similar emails from time to time... -  Cari on 11/28/15 10:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.