Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

In any case ....
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/22/16 12:00pm Msg #556642
... I'm with you, Ernest. I tell borrowers who want to meet at a restaurant that *they* will have to order something more than coffee cos we can't take up a table. Many say they planned to eat anyway; others are clueless! So I steer those folks to Starbucks or a fast food place. Aren't there a bunch of places like that on the waterfront?? I've never been to CT. much less the New London waterfront (tho I really want to; and all my ancestors are from there).

Can't say I've ever had a job like yours where you absolutely know they're going to be late, but thinking about it, I'd tell Mr. Borrower if we don't start by such and such time, I have to leave for my next job, and after that I'll circle back to you .....? But that would depend on the distance, of course.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 If you get a signing for 4:15 PM today in New London, CT ... -  Ernest__CT on 7/22/16 11:22am
 Why in the world does this signer think you'll be -  Linda_H/FL on 7/22/16 11:31am
 Re: Why in the world does this signer think you - BearPaw/CO on 7/22/16 11:49am
 In any case .... - BearPaw/CO on 7/22/16 12:00pm
 Ah..BearPaw..thanks..I think you're right..I misread n/m -  Linda_H/FL on 7/22/16 12:14pm
 Re: If you get a signing for 4:15 PM today in New London, CT ... - GY_CT on 7/22/16 1:54pm
 Swap for a purchase closing in Hartford? - BobbiCT on 7/22/16 4:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.