Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

National Notary Association worth continuing the membership?
Posted by Annette DiNardo of CA on 9/28/16 5:45pm Msg #561911
I have been a Notary for 13 years and have been a member of the NNA for all of those 13 years because my employer paid for their membership. I am now going out on my own as an NSA. My NNA membership is up as of the end of October this year. What's your opinion on renewing? I've re-commissioned through their training, ordered supplies and have gotten my stamp, E & O, journals, etc. through them throughout the years and have maybe called their hotline three times in 13 years. They are asking $99.00 for two more years of membership until my commission ends in 2019. It seems like title companies rely on them as a gold standard. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated! I notice I can get all of the supplies and training somewhere else cheaper.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Annette DiNardo on 9/28/16 5:45pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? -  Yoli/CA on 9/28/16 5:54pm
 No - BearPaw/CO on 9/28/16 6:49pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? -  JanetK_CA on 9/28/16 8:06pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - MikeC/TX on 9/28/16 10:46pm
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Karla/OR on 9/29/16 1:32am
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/29/16 8:37am
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Luckydog on 9/29/16 9:01am
 Re: National Notary Association worth continuing the membership? - Annette DiNardo on 9/29/16 1:04pm
 Good for you. I've had nothing to do with that organization -  MW/VA on 9/29/16 2:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.